So someone tagged me with this in facebook, and I guess you’re supposed to list 10 books that stayed with you in some way. So here goes
in no particular order! (Don’t judge me or my tastes lol)
1. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom“You have peace,” the old woman said, “when you make it with yourself. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.”2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher“A lot of you cared, just not enough.”3. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare“And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me.”4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green“I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.”5. Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E.L. James“Laters, baby.”6. If He Had Been with Me by Laura Nowlin“You think you deserve to be sad,” he says. There is a moment of silence as we look at each other. “You think it is okay for you to be sad every day. But it’s not okay. And you do not deserve it.”7. Beauty trilogy by Georgia Cates“I’m sorry for all the secrecy, for making you feel like you weren’t important enough to know the real me. But I’m most sorry because I have fucked you – I don’t know how many times – and never made love to you.”8. Looking for Alaska by John Green"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane."9. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom"If you hold back on the emotions—if you don’t allow yourself to go all the way through them—you can never get to being detached, you’re too busy being afraid. You’re afraid of the pain, you’re afraid of the grief. You’re afraid of the vulnerability that loving entails. But by throwing yourself into these emotions, by allowing yourself to dive in, all the way, over your heard even, you experience them fully and completely."10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman“Losing me will hurt; it will be the kind of pain that won’t feel real at first, and when it does, it will take your breath away.”
Mahirap po ba exam sa DLSU?
Idk e I didn’t take there. :)
Vibrant and full of zest for life — that’s who she was. She lit up a room whenever he walked in, with a smile that makes you jealous, because there was nothing but pure happiness and innocence. She had the most beautiful light brown eyes, which were even lighter in the sunlight. And her hair, oh her hair, they were a wild mess of tangles but in the most perfect way.
She was smart — far too smart for me, and for any man, I believe. She takes no shit from anyone and stands up for what she believes in. Tell her she can’t, and she’ll shown you she can. She
was is beautiful. Both on the outside and inside. She has the purest heart I know, one that’s been through too much heartbreak and pain, and you wouldn’t know it. Because she believes in herself, and she believes that everything will eventually fall into place. I’ve never known anyone as sure of herself as she is.
She reads too — a lot. One minute you’ll be constantly in contact with her, and the next you wait and wait and wait, and she won’t reply. Don’t panic. Go to her place, the old cafe in East 56th that no one knows about. You’ll find her there, sitting on the back booth, so engrossed in a novel she won’t even look up when you sit on the opposite table. Oh, and don’t disturb her; she’ll come back to you in a few hours.
One last thing; let her be, but don’t ever let her go. Don’t make the same mistake I did, clinging on to her because I was too afraid to lose her. Don’t. Let her go when she needs it, because she’s that person. She doesn’t need anyone much more a man, but consider yourself
lucky blessed, because she chooses to be with you. But don’t leash her, let her be the person she wants to be, and let her see that you’re exactly the kind of person she’s supposed to end up with; the kind that loves her enough to let her follow her dreams and grow into thee person she’s supposed to be.
Oh, and love her. Love her like you’ve been drowning and she’s the relief you feel when you surface, because that’s exactly what she is. Don’t be me. I hope to God that you treat her well. You are so blessed to have her in your life, and I hope you’re smart enough to realize that.
As some of you know, TV Production is a junior CA’s major subject. We’ve been divided into groups, and being in a TOMCAT group, we have to produce 8 TOMCAT shows, our major show being Via Manila, a travel show. Here’s what goes on behind the scenes.
For our first episode, I was a segment cameraman. Our segment’s called “Turo Turo”, wherein a talent had to learn how to ride a kalesa in Intramuros.
In order to capture moving shots, I stood in a pedicab, Rein holding me, with the kalesa right behind us.
This was our TDR (Technical Dress Rehearsal), 15 minutes before our very first live airing.
Meanwhile, the rain was pouring HARD outside, and this is what was going on in the library’s first floor.
Me being a stand in for our guest while they adjusted and practiced shots, with our host, Angelique.
Our entire group, Layag Productions, with our guest and our TV Prod prof.
Last August 3rd, my mom and I went to the annual World Food Expo (WOFEX) at World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center. This won’t be a long post, just a couple of photos of what was in the exhibit.
Suggest make up products for everyday use @ UST and where to find it. :( Hopefully cheap po. Huhu
Anything maybelline, revlon or clinique. :)
Make-up post for Morenas?
I’m sorry I only know how to make up my skin tone :(
I think you're missing something! Your "July 2014 favorites" post!
I’m sorry. :(( Been too busy! Tomorrow after shoot when I get home, as in home home sa fairview. Lol. I haven’t been home in two weeks!
I am so sorry for the hiatus. I know I haven’t blogged in like a month, and that’s because school has already started and I’ve been residing in my dorm room ever since. It’s already been a busy month (going-to-places and outside classroom work wise) and it’s only going to get a lot more hectic within the next couple of weeks with tv prod already starting.
WARNING: Long post without a “Read More” break.
Don’t you just love the view from my photography and literature classes? Our room’s on the 10th and 11th floors respectively of the new Alumni Center. What a way to start Mondays and end Fridays. ♥
Reunited with my college loves. Super gamit na gamit na gamit na monopod ko!
Not that I’m complaining hehehe
Tori Box! Happy they finally opened a branch in P.Noval ♥
VSCO photos from our Intramuros walkathon. Ocular visit for our shooting.
Last year, I attended the Student Media Congress, and I was there again this year. Kudos to the organizers for the new and better system.
Amazing speakers, Sir Ricky Lee (Basics of Scriptwriting), Raz De La Torre (TV Production), Rowena Paraan (Citizen Journalism) and Bianca Gonzales (Hosting)
Banyo selfie with the banyo queen.
One of my late study sessions. I’ve been sick for the past couple of days, and this was
stolenly taken by my brother (who lives with me by the way, he gets the top bunk). You can see my bathroom door right over there loool
It’s here to stay!! And I couldn’t be any prouder!! If you’re my friend, you’d know why.
RAPING THE REPLAY BUTTON COS I’VE WAITED 3 YEARS FOR THIS
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
— 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)
I am finally, FINALLY doing my June Favorites!! Altho it’s already Juy 9th but whatevs. I’ve been so busy with packing lately because I move out on saturday. I don’t have that much stuff but I do have a lot of favorite books and songs last month! :)